March 01, 2013

March First Friday Drawing

Welcome to March…and the first Friday. 
And because it is also the first day of the month, I want to introduce the Stamp of the Month  Happiness Is.
3_2013_SOM_image
ClosetoMyHeart-ctmh-Chantilly-Artiste-FloralHappiness
The technique highlighted with this stamp is Two Step stamping.  Sounds like a dance right?  But it is even easier than dancing.  You stamp the solid image in a light color and then you stamp the lined image over top in a darker color.  Voila!  Then you have a beautifully detailed image.  In the card above, I have used the smaller rose solid and lined image to create a background for the top of the card.  This is a card we will make at my Stamp Camp on Sunday March 3rd.  I still have a couple of spots available if you want to join at the last minute.   See more stamp of the month artwork beginning here at the blog hop. 
And now for the drawing…drumroll please!
I have given out 50 of the Spring/Summer idea books in the last two months.  If you have an idea book from me, then you should have a catalog number on the back! 
This month I am giving away a free stamp set of your choice, any size!  And the winner is
March Catalog numberV2
#36
If this matches your number, contact me by 9 p.m. Sunday evening, March 3rd with your selection and I will have it shipped directly to you!
What is my catalog number?  Find it on the back of your book as shown here. 
catalog labelv2

1 comment: