January 30, 2013

Workshop and Gathering Calendar for February

February 2013

School Day Crop and "Flirty" Scrapbooking workshop:  Friday February 1st 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. 

Stop by and enjoy some creative time with friends.  You are welcome to join us at noon and I will also help with the "Whoo's Your Valentine" kit.  

Subway Art cards:  Card Cafe Tuesday February 5th, 7:00 p.m.

 NOTE:  THIS WAS RESCHEDULED FROM JANUARY 31ST. 
Come create a couple of special Valentine's cards using the "Whooo's Your Valentine" stamp set included in the special paper crafting kit in January.  Then add a couple of all occasion cards for a total of 5 cards for $15.  I will be showing you how to use the "subway art" technique with My Acrylix stamps.  So much fun and the possibilities are endless!  RSVP by January 15th please.

Private Class:  Friday, Feb 8th 6 p.m.  Nancy is hosting a kids Valentine class.  We will create a Valentine for the teacher and 4 mini Valentines for special friends.  The "Whooo's Your Valentine" is perfect for this!  Host a kid class today!  I have a variety of projects available.   Contact me for a date.   

Private Class:  Saturday Feb 9th 6 p.m.   

I will be meeting with  Rachel and her friends.  I am looking forward to showing them some special features of the Cricut, how to coordinate Cricut cuts with stamping and other tips!  Maybe even add a little bling with glitter paper.  You can host your own class.  Contact me to set you date!


Sunday February 10th 2 p.m.

I have this time set aside for a workshop or gathering with you and your friends.  Contact me today to reserve and plan your project!  

Card Class At Sultan Senior Center, Tuesday February 12th Sultan WA

Yes, I do drive to Sultan once a month to meet with this wonderful group of ladies (so far no men have joined us but it is open!) We stamp, chat, and even enjoy a warm meal together ($5 for 3 cards and $5 for lunch). It is open to anyone...you don't have to be a senior. And, I have room to transport people from the Bothell area who want to join us! Contact me by January 11th  if you want to join us.

Card Cafe:  Thursday February 28th 7 p.m.

This month we will create with the new paper packet "Claire".  I have been working with this paper since it first came out and love the bright flowers (especially on a gray winter day).  We will create 5 cards for $15.  Please RSVP by the 21st so I can prepare your workshop for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment