December 05, 2012

Horse Crazy!

That would be my daughter!  This year she had the opportunity to show her horse in the Evergreen State Fair.  It was a great experience and she did a fantastic job trying events that she doesn’t usually do and adding her love of jumping to the show! 

The Dakota paper packet was perfect for these photos.  I really had fun with the wood grain paper and love how it shows off the barn feeling.  I used the round metal studs and corrugated Milepost shapes (these will be retiring 1/31/31 so order yours while they are still available) to carry out the theme.  I scrapped these pages with a smile on my face, remembering the great season we had at the fair. 

The “Horse Crazy” lettering and other titles are stamped from the Old World Alphabet.  It matched the original sign that I was adapting for my title.  (Wild horse feathers website)  And it is true…a horse crazy girl will be more than happy to clean a stall than her room. 

Closetomyheart-CTMH-Dakota

Closetomyheart-CTMH-Dakota-3

Closetomyheart-CTMH-Dakota-2

No comments:

Post a Comment