July 27, 2012

Swap? What for?

One tradition at the CTMH national convention is to swap cards with other consultants. I hadn't done this in a couple of years but thought it would be a good thing to do, especially with four team members joining me. So what are the benefits of swapping?

1. You get a chance to meet people.

2. You become inspired by others creativity.

3. You have ideas for the card workshop you have schedule two days after you get home!

Yep, that's right. Two days after I came home, full of ideas and inspiration, I didn't know where to start for my card class. So, I took out my swap cards and started there. I am posting the original card I received, and my version that we created in the card workshop. 

044

This card I swapped with Debi Thomas.  So I created this card.  The Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge make the layering so easy! 

2013

046

Lori Allen swapped this card with me.  And again, Art Philosophy made this card simple to recreate in a different paper packet. 

2014

Finally, there’s Pinterest.  I found this card on Pinterest and recreated it for my swap card. 

125256433356606656_TTmsGH01_c

2015

What inspires your creativity?  Have you ever participated in a swap?

No comments:

Post a Comment