January 11, 2012

Studio J, the answer for the overwhelmed, wanna be scrapbooker

I had the lovely opportunity to share Studio J with two ladies this week and have a class in my home.  Now I have been excited about Studio J since the beginning and even had a premonition the year before it was announced that Close to My Heart was up to something.  After sharing Studio J again this week, my enthusiasm is renewed...

Want to get started but don't know how?  Well you can start right here and it doesn't cost to dime to make a layout and play with the product.  After you have played and decide you like it, you can buy a membership or just your layout and add it to your book of memories.

Here's a getting started video.  I am also available to meet with you and give you a personalized "tour" of the product.  Just email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment