December 01, 2011

Mad About You: December Stamp of the Month

I have had the opportunity to play with the December stamp of the month and I am loving it.  It makes a fun stationery set of circle notecards.  I used a Laughing Cow cheese box and then cut round cards on my Cricut to fit inside.  Using the "how to" book for cards, "Wishes", I created four cards to go inside.  I used the papers from Sonoma and a pewter mini medley set for embellishments.  You can make this notecard set as well at a workshop in January.   Take a look at my calendar below and join me for the workshop OR host a workshop with your friends. 






Corporate artwork and supply list can be seen here

To see more artwork done with this stamp set, follow this blog hop and enjoy the creativity of fellow consultants. 

1 comment: