September 30, 2011

Irresistibles

These chipboard embellishments have a resist pattern that shows through when covered with ink, chalk, markers, or watercolors.  My favorite way to color them is with a sponge and ink.  I think the child in me comes out when I see the resist magically appear!  They are so much fun.  In addition to the numbers, you can find Irresistible Ecletic Alphabet.  I used those in my title here

New in the Fall/Winter Idea book is the Make It Count numbers.  I have used them here to celebrate my nephew's birthday.   In addition to the numbers, you can find Irresistible Ecletic Alphabet.  I used those here.



I also used the new clear 14 inch ruler with guide holes to create the faux stitching on the card.  The ruler also has a metal staight edge for craft knife cutting and 1 inch grid marks.  This is a must have tool in your papercrafting kit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment