Thursday, June 2, 2011
Free Studio J JPG File during the month of June!
During June, Close to My Heart is giving everyone a FREE Studio J® JPG file—no purchase required! Simply log on to Studio J, create a layout, then order one JPG file of your layout during the checkout process. It's as easy as that! They are offering one free JPG file per customer account during June, so customers who already have a Studio J account are ready to log on and start creating. If you don't have an account, you can go to my website and create an account and then order your free JPG file as well. Your free JPG will include one low resolution jpg of the double page layout, and two high resolution layouts, one of each individual page.
So what can you do with a Studio J JPG file? Besides having the opportunity to learn more about how your scrapbooking can be faster, simpler and easier with Studio J, think about this!
1. Share your photos and memories with your friends by emailing the JPG, posting it on your blog and or facebook. Everyone will love to see what you have created!
2. Print the JPG in 12x12 and add it to your personal scrapbook. Although the color quality may be a bit different when the layout is printed by another company, they will still be beautiful and you can enjoy your layouts in full size!
3. Print your JPG in a smaller layout such as 8x8 and begin creating a mini album for a grandparent or friend. Sharing your memories and photos make others who may have missed an event, feel included. These mini albums also make great gifts.
4. Print your JPG in a 5x5 or 4x4 size and use it as a Christmas card! Wow, what if you had your holiday greetings ready to go in June! Talk about being prepared! And they will be unique and personalized to you and your family! I bet no one will receive the same or similar card!
5. The most IMPORTANT thing you can do with a high resolution jpeg of your layouts is to burn a couple of cd/dvd copies and store them offsite. With any complete Studio J layout, when you purchase the print of the layout from CTMH you also receive the three JPG's as part of your purchase. Or, you can purchase just the JPG's as well. In the wake of all the tornadoes, flooding, and fires, storing JPG's on a disc off site, assures that your memories and photos are safe.
6. Print the JPG and frame it for a gift. Personalized layout make beautiful gifts filled with memories.
7. In addition to a holiday card, what about a baby announcement, birthday invite, new address or Happy Father's Day card! The options are endless.
Now all you have to do it get online and play!
If you would like a personal tutorial, I can meet with you at your home or anywhere with WIFI. We can even work together over the phone. In about 30 minutes, you will be well on your way to creating Studio J layouts. Contact me today for your tutorial!