April 02, 2010

Eighth Anniversary Gift: Linen

You gotta love the internet.  A little research shows that the anniversary gift for the eighth year is linen!  That is so awesome!  So I am giving away a 12 x 12 linen album of your color choice for free!  How can you enter to win? 

Current color options include black, cranberry, dark cocoa, garden green, hollyhock, and outdoor denim. 

Well, my goal is to increase my blog followers and readership!  I want to share my thoughts, ideas and artwork with you so hopefully you can learn more ways to use the products from CTMH.  You know, the ones you bought and now aren't quite sure how to use it or can't remember what I showed at the workshop? 

So, read my blog and leave a comment, sign up to be a follower or, sign up to receive email notices.  (If you sign up for the email updates, email me with your name as I have no way to monitor this.)  I will compile the names of people who have participated and draw a name at random on May 1st to see if YOU are the recipient of a new 12 x 12 linen album.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What an amazing gift you have here. Are you including CTMH consultants? I just had my 8th anniversary with CTMH, and my birthday is May 1st!!! It sounds like this would make me a match don'tcha think? I like your art work samples, so I will definately be a follower! Would you like to follow my blog too? www.thestampteacher.blogspot.com/

    Thanks!
    Juli

    ReplyDelete