September 07, 2009

Twitterpated...All week long

My upcoming workshops will feature the new paper pack Twitterpated. I love the diversity of scrapbook and card themes that will work with this paper. If you haven't seen it yet, click on the idea book on the right hand side and you can browse on my website. Also, if you liked colors of the spring paper, Unforgettable, you will also like Twitterpated as it has a similar color scheme. Sorbet, Sweet Leaf, Chocolate, and Crystal Blue. Very pretty.

My workshop weekend is September 18th -20th. Take a look at the calendar on my website for the workshop details and then RSVP for your space by September 10th.

Here are some photos of the layout we will make at the scrapbook workshops. I have since added some journaling and more embellishments...but that will be a surprise for you! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment