September 03, 2009

Faster, Simpler, Easier

Or FSE as we at Close to My Heart say. The card kit special this month is truly FSE. I took the kit, some adhesive, paper piercer, acrylic blocks and paper trimmer on our trip to Esperanza in early August. I found a small table space in our sleeping quarters and I was able to put together all 16 cards. Through out the week, during my down time, I would sit down and work on the project. First, I cut all the paper needed using the cutting diagram given in the guide. Then, I stamped all the images and distressed the edges of the cut papers as desired. Finally, I pieced together the cards and added the embellishments that were included in the kit. When I was done, I was thrilled with the results! And, I have a new stamp set to use with other papers, a cutting diagram that I can duplicate the card patterns, and I have two new "travel size" inks for my next trip. (We don't sell these small inks but when they come with a special card or scrapbook kits, I keep them in for traveling. It lightens the load!)


Want to see them up close?










No comments:

Post a Comment