July 03, 2009

More Animal Cookies

Happy Birthday to my stamping friend Mary. I made this card for her with her favorite paper and a fun new product, Foam Die Cut Numbers.


This card is made using the Animal Cookies Creative Basic pack (X5807) and the Foam Die-Cut Numbers. Using my heat embossing tool, I heated the number and then stamped on them with a background stamp (D1280 Spot on Backgrounds) inked with Versa mark (Z891), holding it for 10 seconds. The versamark ink keeps the stamp from sticking to the warm foam and allows for easy separation after the impression is made. To see a step by step guide to this technique, refer to our Summer Idea Book, page 27. If you don't have a current Idea Book, you can see this on my website or contact me to get a hard copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment