June 18, 2018

Fresh Air

Just a breath of Fresh Air brings so much to my craft table!  I am in love with this paper and all the creativity it brings.  My artwork and classes for July will feature all things Fresh Air!

The simplicity of this stamp set with ombre stamping technique makes for a perfect sentiment to share with a special friend. 

This sweet little Koala fits right in to the mix of Fresh Air paper and oh doesn't his face make you smile? 

Time together for a family hike was just what we needed this spring.  And, this gem of a trail to a waterfall is so close to home.  How didn't I know about it before?





The embellishments and titles for the scrapbook workshop fit right in with the memories we share in the great outdoors. 

You can see the entire Fresh Air Collection here on my website. 

Contact me for details about my upcoming classes and kits to go using this paper collection. 

Enjoy yourself some Fresh Air.
Michele


No comments:

Post a Comment