July 01, 2017

July SOTM Blog Hop: Storybook Alphabet


Thank you for joining us for the July Stamp of the Month blog hop.  If you have come here from Judy Faye's Blog, you are participating in a great big circle of artwork featuring this fun alphabet.  After your visit here, you will continue through the circle by visiting Miss Carries' Creations.


This stamp set is perfect for personalizing gifts for friends and family.  In anticipation of attending the Close to My Heart convention this week, I made some gifts for my team members who were joining me.


I used the back side of the stamps from different circle images to create a matching heart to the convention logo.  I love being able to use my stamps to create and personalize gifts.

This stamp set is available only during the month of July and can be purchased on your consultant's website.  If you do not have a Close to My Heart consultant, you are welcome to purchase from my website.

I will be at convention when this post goes live.  (Don't you love technology?)  I can't wait to share what I have learned when I return home.

Now it is time to move on to Miss Carrie's Creations.

I hope you find inspiration on using this stamp of the month for July.

Michele


5 comments:

  1. What a clever idea. I love how you patterned the cover after the Convention logo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Convention Memento! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty convention souvenir! So lovely & clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful, I'm sure everyone loved them! The colors on so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these!! What a clever idea!

    ReplyDelete