April 16, 2017

Blog Hop: Cardmaking WYW

Close to My Heart makes wonderful card kits that make creating special handmade greetings easy.  Welcome to our blog hop featuring the two kits still available in the Seasonal Expressions.


If you have arrived here from Krista's Blog, you are continuing the big circle of fabulous artwork.  From here, to continue, you will move on to Kathy's Blog

Now for more info on our kits.  Each kit comes with a stamp set, paper for two different card designs, card bases and the embellishments.  When you purchase a kit, you can access a downloadable guide that gives the cutting dimensions and assembly instructions.  Add you own inks, blocks and paper trimmer and you have a kit to go.

The kit I chose to feature is the Here for you Kit.  I love the sentiments and the sweet whimsical flowers.



After using the papers in the kit, you can use the stamp set to create similar cards with papers you choose. Here's what I came up with. 

I paired the whimsical flowers with the bold flowers of a paper packet coming your way for National Scrapbook Month in May!  Yes, this is a sneak peek of Live Beautifully! (Watch for more on that to come in future posts.)

The workshop your way kits in the Seasonal Expressions will be available while supplies last.  You can contact your consultant or visit my website and look under "kits".  

Now I hope you will continue on to visit Kathy's Blog and enjoy the rest of the artwork featuring these card kits.

Happy Stamping,
Michele

4 comments:

  1. Oh my... I love this! I haven't even had a chance to break into these gorgeous papers yet but this is certainly great inspiration to do so! Gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This stamp set really sets off the paper and vice versa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the flowers paired with this paper. Great choice.

    ReplyDelete