February 01, 2017

February SOTM Blog Hop: Easter Bunny

Welcome everyone!  It is February.  The hope of spring is here!  I know, we have a few more wintry days to get through but some of this creative inspiration should help you along!


It doesn't matter where you started as the blog hop is one big circle.  If you have arrived here from Judy's Blog, you are hopping in the right direction.  When you have finished here, you will hop on over to Tamytha's Blog.   And if perhaps you get lost along the way, you can visit Melinda's Blog where she has a list of all the consultants who are participating. 

Our stamp of the month blog hop features this cute little bunny family with a selection of Easter greetings.

Since it is February and Valentine's was on my mind, I created a Valentine or "any-tine" card for that someone special.



I used the Hello Lovely Worskhop Your Way contents along with the new Gold Shimmer pen.  I colored the bunny with our collection of Shin Han markers.


All of these items are available on your consultant's website, along with the stamp of the month which is $5 with a $50 purchase or $17.95.   If you are looking for a Close to My Heart consultant, I would be happy to help you and you are welcome to contact me or shop directly on my website here.

Now don't forget that you will be hopping over to visit Tamytha's Blog next.

Michele

6 comments:

  1. Great idea to create a Valentine's card. The sentiment works so well for a Valentine. I love the shape you stamped the front sentiment on too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet & elegant... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this design, all the different shapes and layers. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the soft pastels in your card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the softness of the card and the heart on the heart!

    ReplyDelete