November 10, 2016

Color and Be Happy

As the color club continues, Close to My Heart continues to bring us stamps that are so much fun!  Seashells...take me away to the beach, sound of the waves, sand in my toes, and yes, Puerto Vallarta is in my future.

C1664  $13.95
And you know what is even better?  This stamp set now has thin cuts that coordinate with the Swirly Seashells.  No more fussy cutting!



CC1155  $18.95
What is so much fun is to see how different the seashells turned out with the same set of markers.  These are the cards created by the color club last month.  Sorry girls, you had to fussy cut since I didn't have the thin cuts yet. 









If you are interested in color club, here or to go, let me know.  I can set you up with some beautiful stamp images that are fun to color...and make into cards.

Be Happy,
Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment