September 17, 2016

More Jeepers Creepers

If you have visited my blog since Thursday, you say my Jeepers Creepers scrapbook workshop in our Holiday Expressions blog hop.  If you missed it, you can see it here!  After creating my workshop, I looked at some of the leftover papers and started creating some not so creepy cards!

My inspiration was to work with some of the different "folded" card patterns I have seen lately.  And from this, I created a Monster Workshop! 

Here's the first card. 


 I think this is referred to as the "Z" fold card.  The paper dimensions are as follows. 

Lagoon card background is 4 1/4 x 11 and is scored at 2 3/4 and 5 1/2. 
Pansy strip is 1 x 11 and is scored at the same measurements.

I then added my Monsters, a Picture My Life card, some masked stamping, and a zip strip!  The Jeepers Creepers assortment includes wonderful "eye" buttons but I had run out.  Luckily, I have some googly eyes in my stash! 

If you are local, come create this fun card with me at my "Monster Workshop" on Monday October 10th 7 p.m.   If you are not local but would like the kit and instructions, contact me and I will provide a kit for you.  Also, to see upcoming workshops, make sure you visit my Calendar of Events here on my blog or my Facebook Events

I have more monsters and fun folds to share with you next week! 

Michele


No comments:

Post a Comment