November 01, 2015

November Stamp of the Month Blog Hop: Dream Big

How do you document the goals you have set for a new year or season of life?  That is a great question I am asking myself these days.  Close to My Heart is offering a stamp of the month that might help me...and you!

Welcome to the Stamp of the Month Blog hop for the "Cheers" stamp set!

If you have arrived here from Chris's Blog, you are traveling right along.  After you have visited here, you will hop on over to Darlys' Blog to see what she has created with this fabulous set of stamps.

Now for me!  I was thinking birthday for the sentiment "Dream Big" and I wanted to try my hand with the new Urban paper packet.  So, I stamped the sentiment in Peacock Pigment ink and then heat embossed with a combination of silver and clear embossing powder.  I was looking to get a rough metallic look to go along with the Urban style.   So, here's what I got!


Now you can't really appreciate the heat embossing look here... but you will have to take my word for it or come see it in person.  I also added some ink to paper distressing and then the shiny silver foil tape to top it off.  I love how it turned out.

Remember, this set of stamps is only available during the month of November from your CTMH consultant or myself.  You can purchase this set for $17.95 OR save a bit of money and get it for $5 with a minimum purchase of $50.


Now remember, when you are finished here, hop on over to Darlys' Blog to see her artwork!

Enjoy some creative time,
Michele


9 comments:

  1. Love this with the Urban paper. Great man card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the masculine feel to this card. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful masculine look! Love the combination of Urban with silver tape.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The distressing and heat embossing add a nice touch! Wish I could see the heat embossing in person - bet it is fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is perfectly paired with this paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice masculine card - perfect with the Urban paper.

    ReplyDelete