June 03, 2015

Have I ever told you...

...that one of my favorite things about CTMH is how products can be so easily coordinated together?  It makes crafting FAST, SIMPLE and EASY.

For example, what do you get when you cross the Taste of Simple paper packet (May 2015 special) with the Blossom WOTG?


I used the same card cutting instructions included in the Workshop on the Go, added Thistle and Cotton Candy ink colors and created the bright taste of summer cards.  I love how the cards change with just a simple change of paper packets.  Here are the cards in better detail.




Since the Taste of Summer packet is no longer available, what paper would you use to pair with the Blossom workshop on the go?

You can purchase the workshop on the go here, on my website

No comments:

Post a Comment