April 08, 2015

13 years with CTMH Celebration: Day #8

-->
The fun doesn’t stop yet!

I am celebrating 13 years with Close to My Heart and you are receiving the gifts.  

Everyday, for 13 days, I will have a different special that is only available through me!
If you want that day's special deal, just email or FB message me, and I will add it to your list.  Each day's special is available ONLY for that day.  At the end of the 13 days, I will accept your payment and place your total order for you.
If your order total is over $50 at the end of the 13 days, you can add the stamp of the month for $5!

April 8th  Special





Today when you purchase one of the two home décor items shown below, Designed Décor ivory wooden frame with honeycomb wire or the black wooden frame with clothesline wire, valued each at $26.95, you will receive either the coordinating mini clothes pins or hook clips FREE.  Retail value $3.95.  

These frames make a great gift for Mother’s or Father’s Day, baby shower or wedding!  Just add a couple of photos, maybe a stamped or Cricut cut image and personalize the frame to celebrate the one you are gifting.  

They also work well in a “message center” in your home. 
This special is available only through me and you must contact me by email or FB message to take part.   If you would like to combine the special with "DEAL a DAY", please indicate a phone number where you can be reached for instructions.

Thanks for celebrating with me. 

Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment