February 11, 2015

All from one key!

Yes, my new Arftully Sent Cricut class is coming and all the cards come from one key!  The more I use this cartridge, the more fun I have seeing the endless possibilities!  And, I have yet to use the cuts on my scrapbook pages but that is coming soon!

Easter is April 5th this year.  Did you know they call this type of holiday a "movable feast"?  I learned that term on NPR and looked up the definition:  movable feast is an observance in a liturgical calendar that occurs on different dates in different years.  Just a little vocabulary lesson for today.  Onward!

What does that have to do with what I am showing you?  Easter cards...




 Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge let's you create these cards with a push of a button.






 X 7190B Brushed Paper Packet

Embellishments:  
Z3038 June Bug Puffies 

Z3024  White Shimmer Trim (highlights the rabbit cut out)
Z1767 Chalk Marker  (outline/highlight some images) 

If you are local, you are invited to attend the workshop on Saturday March 7th, 10 a.m.  Contact me for details.  If you are unable to attend, contact me for the CCR file for these cards.  

Happy crafting,
Michele







No comments:

Post a Comment