November 29, 2014

Did you survive black friday? Ready for the First Day of Christmas?

Today is the First Day of Christmas (in my countdown special) and it is also Small Business Saturday.  I have loved the opportunity to have a small business.  It has allowed me to stay home with my children, have a flexible schedule, meet great people, make wonderful friendships and earn two all expenses paid luxury vacations.  The connections with my family, community, friends and you is what makes it all worth it. 

Playa Conchal, Costa Rica

Have you ever wondered how this works?  I would love to share more with you and learn about your thoughts.

So here's the First Day of Christmas special.  I am offering you connection!  Schedule a phone call or in person meeting with me (meet up before February 1st) to get together. 

Need an incentive?  After we have met, you can choose a gift of either a My Reflections Scrapbook Kit or a My Acrylix stamp set(s) up to a $10 value.  Free product?  Yes! Just for meeting with me? Yes!  Not a crafter but still want to meet?  I will let you choose 10 handmade cards from my collection for your personal use.  Email me today or before Dec 10th to set a date. 

If you know me at all, you know I am not a pushy sales person and this is not about getting you into something that is not for you.  This is about meeting with YOU, getting to know YOU, and hearing YOUR story.  If CTMH fits into your story, Amen!  If not, then at least we have strengthened our connection, Amen!

Looking forward to a new year filled with stronger friendships,
Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment