November 09, 2014

Craft Daze 'til Christmas: 45 days

We can't ignore it...the holidays are upon us and if you are a crafter, it is time to get your ideas for gift making in motion.



Or, you can join us for the Holiday Extravaganza on Friday Dec 5th 6:30 p.m. to create holiday gifts for teachers, neighbors, grandparents, and co-workers.  
RSVP  and more details will be sent to you.  In the mean time, here's my version of an advent calendar for this season.  









I used the designer creation bags in Ruby and Slate and added a bit of shimmer trim, kraft cardstock, and the numbers stamped in Ruby ink from the Magical Days stamp set.  It was fast and easy to put together.  I have chosen to hang mine with clothes pins but these bags would also look cute collected together in a small vintage suitcase or basket.

The items I used can be purchased on my website.  




Finally, you can find printable activity cards, scriptures and treat ideas on the Internet to include in your treat bags for a festive, family Christmas countdown. 

PS watch for my over the top Black Friday Special.  More information coming soon!

Happy Craftin',
Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment