November 24, 2014

Craft Daze "til Christmas: 30 Days Gift ideas for the crafters on your list


Holiday Ideas from Close to My Heart

CTMH has great gift options and stocking stuffer ideas.  Let me share a few!

For the memento keeper:
My Crush mini albums, with 60 spiral bound pages, are the perfect place to keep those special memories, ticket stubs, and friends’ photos, document a special event and more.  Add the My Crush assortment for embellishment.  Have lots of mementos to keep?  Add a set of flip flaps, which attach to the pages with a strong adhesive. 

My Crush books and assortment page 150-157
Flip Flaps page 185



For the crafty girl:
Bling is in and it adds sparkle to those creative projects.  Sparkles shimmer trim, sequins and more are self-adhesive making crafting less messy and a lot brighter.  Perfect little packages for someone’s stocking.

Sparkle sets page 170-171
Shimmer trim and washi tape page 172-173



For one who enjoys needle work:
Our micro tip scissors are great for those who love a pair of sharp scissors.  They come with a protective cover and fit the requirements for TSA and can be taken on the plane for those who stitch on the go. 

Scissors page 181




Need more ideas?  Don’t hesitate to contact me at 206-697-4373 or Michele@theRowleys.us Shop on my website MRowley.CTMH.com or by connecting with me.
Shop on Black Friday or during the 12 days of Christmas and you will be put in a drawing for the Mystery Hostess and the rewards that come from CTMH. 

No comments:

Post a Comment