September 22, 2014

When stamps meet ink!


It feels so good to get creative!  I never know exactly what the result will be.  Sometimes I have an idea of what I am looking for and am not satisfied until I get it.  Other times, I am willing to just let the creativity flow.

I had some stamps that had yet to meet inks so I started with a couple of them.  I kept it simple both because I wanted a workshop card for first time stampers and I wanted to see if I could keep it simple...

Here is one result of my creative time this past weekend...and I am very satisfied.


Do you have stamps that need to meet some ink?  Give it a try today!
Michele

Supplies I used: 

  • B1462 Lovely Birthday Stamp Set
  • C1564 Stitch Wonder Stamp Set
  • D1607 Bodacious Banners Stamp Set (Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge compatible)
  • Z2173 Slate Ink
  • Z2640 Thistle Ink
  • Z2197 Pear Ink
  • Z2004 Lagoon Heart Washi tape


No comments:

Post a Comment