August 27, 2014

Don't let these deals fly away!

What a Hoot!

This cute owl will by flying away after August 31st so don't let him go until he is roosting in your stamp collection! (remember you can click on the photo to see the artwork larger!)


Created by Patricia Ervin
Created by Catherine Nowak
 Created by Krista Hershberger

Next is the Picture My Life Special.

When you purchase a Picture My Life scrapbook program, you will choose a set of page protectors for $3.  You now have 13 different styles to choose from and you can see them all here.  Picture My Life is not just for scrapbooking...you can see the cards and tags I made using the cards here

Watch for details about my Picture My Life workshop coming in September.






Any questions?  Feel free to contact me!
Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment