July 22, 2014

Artbooking Made Easy: Love is in the Air

I have been busy creating with new products for fall and winter workshops.  I am so happy that all the new workshops on the go feature layouts using the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge.  Every time I use this cartridge, I discover something fun and new!  You will start to see these layouts on my blog in August but until then, continue to enjoy these videos about how to create layouts, gifts, and mini albums using this fabulous cartridge.



Use Close To My Heart's Cricut® Artbooking cartridge to create striking scrapbook pages for your loved ones, from happy couples to loving families to cherub-like babies and so much more! Plus, learn how to create dramatic backgrounds to perfectly complement your love-struck photos.

You can purchase this and other cartridges here on my website OR ask me how you can get it for half price!   

 And here is the card I made using the same key! 





Enjoy!
Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment