May 31, 2014

KABOOM! June Stamp of the Month Blog hop!


Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!  We will be featuring June's SOTM, which is Kaboon, a set of celebration stamps.  If you have come here from Pam's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants here.

This month we have over 50 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!

.


I love using the overlays from Artbooking on my cards.  This was fun to "fill" the holes with the stamps from the set.  I cut this overlay on page 64 at 4.25 real dial size (it is the "J" key, shift).  It will be a bit longer than the card but I trimmed it after I glued it to the card.  I did pre-stamp the Cranberry fire cracker images and words prior to gluing the overlay down.  I am a "guess and go" kind of person but you could trace the circles where you wanted to place the images and then stamp them.  After I did the Cranberry stamping I filled in with the larger blast in Honey and then add little pieces of shimmer trim to the card under some of the star cut outs.  


Now "Hop" on over to Kathy Burrow's Blog  to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! Remember, the Kaboom SOTM is only available until June 30th!  Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount or even free!


Here is another card I made using this Stamp of the Month using the Jubilee paper packet and the star burst technique.  This is a great way to use scraps!

4 comments: