Welcome to the Free to Be Me Blog Hop featuring the fun, trendy paper pack that you can get for just $5 when you place an order of $50 or more in products from the Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book in the month of May. The Free to Be Me paper packet is valued at $11.95.
If you came from JeanMcNulty's blog, you are headed in the right direction.
I created my layout using the Subtitles layout pattern from the Imagine How to Book. I love the CTMH how to books. They are great for giving me a jumping off place for my creativity when I am feeling a little less inspired. (That wasn't the case with this packet though...the paper sparks my creative juices and I just keep playing.)
These paper paper collection includes:
- 6 – Free to Be Me B&T Duos™ Paper
- 2 – UV-Coated, Designed Teal Cardstock Sheets
- 2 – UV-Coated, Designed Red Cardstock Sheets
- 2 – UV-Coated, Designed Gold Cardstock Sheets
- 1 – White Feather Print Vellum Sheet
- 1 – Gold Foil Polka-dotted Vellum Sheet
- 1 – Access to Online Workshop Guide
Time to head over to KeeleyKirwan's blog to see what she has created! Enjoy hopping through the fantastic artwork created by my fellow consultants and have a happy National Scrapbook Month.