April 16, 2014

Fun with Artbooking

You may have seen the pocket album that my secret sister made for me in Costa Rica.  If not, you can see it here.  This is the album that I created for my secret sister.  I used the Artbooking Cricut cartridge to create the background overlay.  Then the new embossing folder for the polka dot green background.  By running ink over the raised texture, some of the dots became darker and then I added a few aquadots, I added a little more color.  The pocket albums are such a fun way to keep your memories of a special event. 


Remember, this month, when you purchase the starter kit, you can add a Cricut cartridge bundle for free.  Which cartridge would you choose?  If you need more information about becoming part of the Evergreen Memories Team and Consultant club, contact me

YOu can see the features of the different cartridges in the links below.
Art Philosophy
Artiste
Artbooking

No comments:

Post a Comment