October 09, 2013

Holiday fun for the kids…or you!

Polar Pals card kit is perfect fun for you and your kids, especially if you want a craft for them during the holiday season.  Or, what about for you…an easy way to “dress up” the gift cards you give. 

CTMH-Close to my heart-Polar Pals Card Kit

This kit comes with all the supplies you need to create 12 tri-fold cards.  The gift card holder is optional so you can leave it our if you like.  I have added the Red Glitter Glitz Gel to this photo because it is a perfect way to add a little sparkle to the penguin and snowman.  Speaking of the snowman, do you see how he pops off the card?  The kit includes some adhesive springs so you can add a surprise element to the card.  The plastic “buttons” are filled with confetti for a “shaker card” effect. 

CTMH-Close to my heart-Polar Pals Card Kit-spring

You can purchase this card kit on my website or by contact me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment