January 25, 2013

I <Heart> You! & Upcoming Workshop

UPDATE:  This Class Has Been Rescheduled for Tuesday February 5th.  RSVP by February 4th!

This card is made from the stamp set in the “Whooo’s Your Valentine” Kit which is available for $10 with a minimum purchase of $35. 
I am loving the "subway art” image style.  Well, that is my description of it.  For this image, I place all the stamps on a 3x3 block and arranged them to get the design I liked.  I then removed the large owl and stamped the entire block of images in Slate.  I stamped the owl in Ruby and attached it to its spot with foam tape to accent it a little more.
See that glitter paper?  Yes, I did say glitter paper.  That is a sneak peek from the Spring Summer Idea book.  I can see lots of sparkle in my future! 
The red piece of cardstock on the right side was stamped with one of the texture stamps from the stamp set.  Chevrons and IN!  And more are coming in the new idea book as well!
131a
If you are local, you can create this card at my Card Café on Thursday Jan 31st, 7 p.m.  We will make 5 cards for $15 and have some more sneak peeks of the new idea book.  Reserve your spot by January 29th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment