January 24, 2013

Going, Going…..

We are getting to the end of the cycle for our Fall/Winter catalog and in order to welcome new products, we need to say good bye to some of the old.  Now I know that some of them are not “old” AND they are GOOD!  The Pear & Partridge paper packet and Rub On’s are one of them.  These are the pages that I have created using this kit in addition to the multiple holiday cards and crafts I have already shown you here.  And below are the layouts that I created for my scrapbook workshop…as well as my personal scrapbooking. 

001a002a004a

To create these pages I used:

X7162B  Pear & Partridge My Reflections Paper Packet (SOLD OUT)
X7162C Pear & Partridge Rub On’s (SOLD OUT)
Z1772 Holiday Dimensional Elements in Color

You can order your Pear & Partridge supplies here.

Just a reminder, these are available until while supplies last or through January  31, 2013. 

To see more items that we will be saying “good bye” to, check out the retiring products tab at the top of the blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment