August 31, 2012

An official introduction

I know that I have told you before, but let me officially introduce the new CTMH Cricut Cartridge Artiste!  I am having so much fun using it for many different projects, including my niece’s bridal shower in September. 

CricutArtiste[1]

Once a month, on the fourth Thursday (unless it is a holiday) I will be hosting a Cricut class and will feature a new project with using the Artiste or sometimes the Art Philosophy cartridge.  These classes are $5 and you will go away with a completed project and new ideas for your next project.  My next class is September 27th at 7:00 p.m. and it will feature a pumpkin created on the Cricut.  RSVP now! 

If you want to know more about the new cartridge, you can watch this video from CTMH. 

If you want to purchase the cartridge, you can get it on my website site here.  You can also get the cartridge bundle for half price!  Contact me about scheduling and in home class and when the class sales reach $250, you can get the cartridge bundle or $49.50

No comments:

Post a Comment