July 10, 2012

Off to Convention but leaving you a few pieces of inspiration

I am sitting in the airport waiting for my delayed flight and enjoying the beauty of technology…sharing with you!  I am on my way to the Close to My Heart convention in Dallas.  Tomorrow I will get to hear about new programs, new products, and new ideas!  Then on Thursday, the new Fall/Winter idea book.  I will have them to share with you when I get home!  If you want to see hour by hour updates, follow me on Facebook at Evergreen Memories and Art

Until then, enjoy these!

Fourth of July Treats

Closetomyheart-CTMH-4thofJuly

With the speed of the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge and Acrylic stamps, I made these cupcake decorations minutes before we left for our Fourth of July Picnic.  Had I thought and planned ahead, I could have made the decorations a little fancier like those shown on page 79 of the Spring/Summer Idea book.  Are you planning any parties soon?  What kind of cupcake decoration can you make using your paper crafting supplies?

No comments:

Post a Comment