March 21, 2012

Family Adventure Box

This is another one of those “hidden” products in the Spring / Summer Idea book.  Actually, it was also in the Fall/Winter.  It is a card box with magnetic flap to keep the treasures securely inside.  For Christmas this past year, I wanted to give my family the time of being together and doing activities that we might not normally do or that have been on the list for awhile. 

I created this box after I fell in love with the box Vicki created in the fall.  I put in an envelope for each month, with the exception of June through September which I labeled “summer.”  You never really know when you are going to be able to participate in the summer events in the Northwest. 

067

Each month lists an activity and specific tickets or gift cards for the activities.  So far we have gone to see Annie Get Your Gun in January and taken a sleigh ride in Feb.  March is Random Acts of Kindness day and April is Tea Time.  I am looking forward to spending time with the family each month! 

064067

I am hoping that after a year of adventures, I will make a mini album of our family adventures to keep in the box. 

1 comment:

  1. I love that! I saw something similar for monthly date night in an envelope! Great times and memories.

    ReplyDelete