March 02, 2012

Cricut Heart Rose Wall Hanging

When I made the topiary’s for the Tea Party in early February, I had some extra roses.  I didn’t want to let the extra go to waste!  So, when I saw this on Pinterest  I knew exactly what I wanted to do! 

226024475018436055_r3SrEvoq_c

 

So I made this…

094

I used the heavy chipboard and inked the edges with Grey Wool like I did here and then I covered it with the worded paper from Lucy.  I used the AP Cricut cartridge to cut out a large heart from the pink background  Lucy paper as a “guide” for the shape.  It also serves the purpose of “hiding” any white space .  Although I have not yet done it, I am thinking of putting pearls or sparkles in the center of the roses.  Can’t decide which…what do you think?  Pearls or sparkles?

No comments:

Post a Comment