November 12, 2010

Studio J - The Best! Should you be a member?

We traveled to the East Coast this summer for about 10 days and between my daughter and I, we took about 2000 photos.  Now 1000 of those were of the fireworks on the Fourth of July in NYC so I only have a few more to scrapbook!  How do I scrapbook all this photos of the great places we got to explore together as a family?

Studio J to the rescue!  So much fun too!  Here is one of the layouts I just received in my October order.

Although this photo just doesn't do it justice, it is absolutely gorgeous in person!  And here are some really cool things you should know about Studio J!

•It's TOTALLY FREE to play with Studio J. Just go to my website (http://mrowley.myctmh.com/), click on Studio J, create an account and PLAY! You don't have to pay for anything unless you decide to order. So log on and play around. Check out all of the awesome features, upload some of your own photos and check out how fast and easy it is to make your own FABULOUS Studio J layouts.
•Studio J boasts great photo editing options, in addition to all kinds of great kits, layout patterns, embellishments, distressing tools and MORE!.

 •With Studio J there is no need to pay for kits, embellishments, papers, etc, etc. It's all part of Studio J. You just pay the same low membership or per layout price no matter what embellishments you add.

I will show you more layouts on my next post and share the membership options and savings.  If you can't wait, then click here to read more about it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment