March 31, 2010

April is Anniversary Month!

In April I will celebrate the one year anniversary of this blog.  I have learned a lot over the months and know I have a lot more to learn but it has been great.  I hope you have enjoyed the year of Evergreen Memories Blog and will encourage your friends to visit too.

In April, I will also celebrate my eighth year as a consultant with CTMH.  Wow!  As I look back, I can't believe how far I have come.  I started with monthly crops with my friends, doing a workshops, building clubs, adding more gatherings, earning a cruise, and now a life filled with even more friends to crop with!  Each of you has helped me in one way or another to take the baby steps needed to get to this place.  I love what I do, and I love where I am going!  I hope you will continue to walk with me through this journey, as a friend!

Finally, anniversaries mean celebration.  I have lots of FUN  in store for this month of celebration (with the help of Close to My Heart!).  When reflecting about how I want to celebrate this milestone and what I want to accomplish as I move forward, I thought of you, my friends.  What I enjoy most about this "job" is sitting around the table, stamping, cutting, taping, and most of all sharing what is happening in our daily lives.  I love to hear your stories and felt heard by you when I share mine.  So, this month there will be time for that!  Lots of time!

TWO ALL DAY CROP and CRAFT

Friday April 30th and Saturday May 1st

I will divide these days into "sessions" only so we can maximize the table space and make room for all.
Friday Session 1:      9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Friday Session 2:      5:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Saturday Session 3:  10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Saturday Session 4:  4:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.

The crop time is free with a $30 purchase between April 15th and May 1st.  If you are a Reap the Rewards club member, this can serve as your May club order as well!  RSVP to join me for some friend time around the table.  You are welcome to come to one or more sessions, not necessarily consecutively.  If your sessions are consecutive, you are welcome to leave your table area set up. 

My stamp sets and inks will be available for your use.  I will have a select set of paper and embellishments for sale. 

The crockpots will be on with soup for lunches and dinners.  Bring bread or salad to share.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Michele....Your blog is great! The new April Stamp Set is refreshing but I have to say that the first 6 or so Blog Hop ideas using this stamp set were so much alike that I couldn't see much diverse use of the stamps....until I hit this blog:
    http://www.cre8nmemories.blogspot.com/ Didn't have time to look more but I would like to see more interesting ways to use it. I certainly appreciate the step-by-step tutorials all the blogs offered! MollyK. p.s. Enter me in your linen album drawing please!

    ReplyDelete