August 07, 2009

Family Rings

My mom had rings from her grandmother and her mother. There was a time when she could not wear them because of the radiation therapy she was receiving so I asked if I could wear them. I told her that when she wanted to wear them again, I would give them back. Well, I loved my grandmother's rings and when it was time to give them back, parting with them was more difficult than I thought. Mom suggested that we trade rings each time we saw each other, and so we both would get to enjoy the rings. It became a very sweet tradition over the past five years. When she passed away last fall, I got to keep the rings and wearing them has wonderfuly memories of both my grandmother and my mom.



This page commemorates the family rings and the exchange we made when we were together. I used the Silhouette creative basics paper packet to express my sentiments of celebration. (X5803 creative basics, x7090A, x7090B, and x7090c for My Reflections Kits) This is another paper packet that has been a staple to my CTMH scrapbooking and paper crafting. And this paper pack will be around for another year! If you are working on heirloom, wedding, or black and white photos, this paper offers a sweet display.




You can order this and other products on my website or email for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment